Time for recess! Post a comment, ask a question or write a review. Feel free to let us know what you think!

@Unknown - May 22

Yes, if U have Phil Driving License u can have it exchange right away after u get residence card without practical exam but if pass 90 days u need practical exam, which i did passed 2 days ago but i enrolled some class to familiarize

Jun 16, 2024

There are no comments yet, be the first to write a comment!